Before and after your total knee replacement, the majority of your care may be at home. This necessitates continued interaction with our clinical team. While our staff is always available in the office visit or by telephone, we have established an online patient portal with Force to manage your entire episode of care, from before surgery to afterwards, with personalized messaging, video-based education and virtual rehabilitation on your own digital devices at the most relevant time. This allows our team to monitor your symptoms and recovery in real-time and are empowered to respond quickly and appropriately through the HIPAA-compliant messaging and patient navigation online program.
The online patient portal manages your entire episode of care before and after surgery
What is Force?
Force is an interactive online care program that will give you access to educational material and exercise videos, which are designed to prepare you for surgery and facilitate your recovery after surgery. This program is accessible on your home computer, tablet or smartphone, allowing you to easily recover and be in touch with our clinical team within the comfort of your home.
What can you do in Force?
- View your daily to do list and timeline of you care plan.
- View your prescribed exercise videos and care instructions
- Communicate with our clinical care team
- Access your demographic and medical information
- Track your exercise activity within and beyond Force
- View where are in your recovery path
- Reach out to the Force team for technical support
How do you get set up?
- You will be set up with a Force account when your surgery is scheduled
- Force will send you an email to create a password and log in
- Force can be accessed at forcetherapeutics.com/login/northwell
- To use Force on your smartphone or tablet, download the Force Patient app from the app store